HMRC ContactHMRC Contact | 0843 850 2077

HMRC are the UK’s tax authority. They are responsible is to make sure. That money is available to fund the UK’s public services. They also ensure that everyone. Receives the financial support they require.

For general enquires. Give the HMRC contact number a call 0843 850 2077.

Working in the UK

You may need a visa. To visit the UK. If you want to work in the UK. Then you might need a work permit.

You may also have to register. With the UK Home Office UK Border Agency (UKBA).

You can find more information here

Or call the HMRC phone number on 0843 850 2077.

Child Benefit

Child Benefit is a payment. That most parents can claim for their child. It is usually paid every 4 weeks. Sometime Child Benefit is paid weekly.

There is different rates for each child you have. Find out if you qualify for Child Benefit here

Alternatively call the HMRC contact number 0843 850 2077.

If you take care of a child. Then you can usually get Child Benefit for them. Even if you are not their parent.

Child Benefit payments usually stop. When your child turns 16 years old. Some people might still get Child Benefit. After their child turns 16.


If you want to leave feedback. About HMRC’s online services. Or their website. Then complete a feedback form. It takes up to 5 minutes to complete a feedback form.

If you need more contact details To  discuss a personal or business matter. Then visit the Contact us area of their website

Or call the HMRC contact telephone number 0843 850 2077.

Contact Details

For information about tax credits. Call the HMRC contact line 0843 850 2077.

Or the HMRC customer services number 0843 850 2077. The phone line opening hours are:

Monday to Friday. From 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.

Saturday. From 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.

If you are deaf or hard of hearing. Or if have speech impairment. Then use their Textphone number 0345 300 3909.

A textphone allows you to type what you want to say. You can use a textphone instead of a voice telephone. If you are deaf or hard of hearing. Or if you have problems with your speech.                            

You should have your National Insurance number. When you contact HMRC.

You can send written enquiries to HMRC. To this address:   

Tax Credit Office, Preston, PR1 4AT, United Kingdom.

Social Media

Follow HMRC on Twitter. For the latest news and updates. You can find HMRC on Twitter here

If you want more information aboutn HMRC Tax Professional Graduate Programme. Then visit their Facebook page

You can get more HMRC contact details. From their website

This entry was posted in Government Numbers and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.